Sell With Us
Do you have products that are locally raised, grown or produced? We’d love to have you join us as a vendor.
How To Become A Vendor
- Carefully review the Mill Market Guidelines – available upon request from Manager.
- Complete the appropriate Soo Market Vendor Application Form. We categorize our vendors into three distinct groups Primary Producers, Prepared Foods and Artisans. Return completed application via email to SooMRKT@gmail.com or in person to the Soo Market Manager on any market day. Also complete the Algoma Public Health Application Form to be submitted directly to Algoma Public Health. The APH certificate must be displayed at the vendor booth.
- Please have all relevant paperwork available upon request. (Business licenses, confirmation of insurance, confirmation and compliance letters, safety and organic/ biodynamic/ transitional certifications).
- Vendor registrations will not be accepted on an ongoing basis. Completed applications must be received two (2) weeks before start of next season in order to be considered for the upcoming Season.
- Vendors who are approved for a space at Soo Market will be contacted by email with the approved items, dates, stall locations, and invoice.
- All vendors, regardless of product line, are required to obtain a permit from Algoma Public Health. This permit is FREE and is mainly used to monitor our ratio of “Farmers” to other types of vendors for regulatory reasons.
We will do our best to accommodate all requests, though priority will be given to:
- Those Vendors whose products are locally raised, grown or produced.
- Returning Vendors in good standing.
- Those Vendors who indicate a long-term commitment.
- Those Vendors whose applications align with Soo Market’s Values.
We’re always looking for helpful individuals to join our team. Email us to discuss available opportunities.